- No loaded firearms in the lodge.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory when using the sight-in range. Keep muzzles downrange at all times.
- No loaded chambers except when still hunting or in your stand or blind.
- WARNING climbing in and out of elevated stands or blinds is EXTREMELY dangerous! Take your time and pay attention to what your doing. Make double sure your rifle has an empty chamber when climbing in and out of the stand/blind.
- Hunters are required to stay in their assigned stand or blind until picked up by their guide.
- Still hunters are required to stay within their assigned hunting block.
- ATV or UTV use on the ranch is limited to transportation to and from hunting areas. MAXIMUM ATV or UTV speed limit is 20 MPH on the ranch. This is for everyone’s safety and to avoid scaring the game. Minimum age to drive an ATV or UTV on the ranch is 18.
- Fishermen are required to have a flotation device in the boat for each person. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in a boat without adult supervision.
- CAUTION: There are poisonous snakes in the area, snake boots or leggings are recommended during warm weather months.
- CAUTION: Following up a wounded hog can be dangerous! Wait for your guide to assist you with this.
BASIC FIREARMS SAFETY RULES
- Always handle EVERY gun as if it’s loaded!
- NEVER let the muzzle cover anything which you are not willing to destroy!
- Keep your finger OFF the trigger till your sights are ON THE TARGET!
- ALWAYS be sure of your target and what’s beyond it!