Basic Hunt Information
- Hunt Fee is $600.00 per person.
- Non-hunter observer fee is $200.00.
- A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 per hunter and $100.00 per observer is required to book your hunt.
Hunt Fee includes:
- Hunt: Two half and two full days of hunting. Hunt begins day one, two hours before dark and concludes day four after the morning hunt.
- Guides: Available to assist you as required.
- Transport on ranch: All required transport while hunting on the ranch.
- Lodging: Comfortable lodging in our modern cabin.
- Food and beverages: Home cooked meals and all non-alcoholic beverages
- Game recovery and care: We will go recover your kill, field dress, quarter and store in our walk-in cooler until your departure.
- Use of our shooting range, plentiful fishing opportunities and horseback trail riding is also included.
Hunt fee does NOT include:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Capeing for taxidermy and transport to the taxidermist.
- Meat processing.
- Transport to and from the airport.
Night/Thermal Vision Hog Hunts
- No hog hunting experience is more thrilling than getting up close and personal in the dark and placing a precision shot with a suppressed night vision equipped Wilson Combat custom AR platform rifle in 6.8SPC or .30RAR caliber. We will offer a few 1-on-1 spot and stalk night vision hunts utilizing the latest in night vision and thermal imaging equipment. All gear/ammo will be supplied.
- 1-on-1 $700.00, plus regular kill fees.
- Coyote: $50.00
- Bobcat: $200.00
- Hogs: In addition to the hunt fee, a kill fee of $2.00 per pound live weight will apply to all hogs harvested.
- Un-recovered hogs: Any hog hit and not recovered will be charged a flat rate of $300.00 free-range or $400.00 in the preserve regardless of size.